Artists of all levels are welcome!
Vladislav’s workshops already helped a lot of painters to take their painting skills to the next level. Now his watercolor and sketching courses are available online through streaming on Vimeo and Live Online workshops. See what our students say
Now you have unique firsthand opportunity to learn with Vladislav Yeliseyev in the comfort of your own studio or home.
- learn the tonal values and fundamental connection between colors and values
- discover important role of values in overall composition
- advance your drawing and sketching skills
- gain confidence with watercolor application techniques and Vlad’s bold brush approach
- explore light distribution on objects
- receive feedback and many more other benefits of studying with the master
Pre-requisite: basic watercolor experience.
What you need to prepare for the class online ahead of time:
- Computer or laptop with connected web camera and microphone
- Connection to WIFI
- Test your sound and video settings before the workshop
- For best experience download ZOOM
- Register for the class with Zoom/Paypal/credit card or Zelle
- Art materials – supply list
- Pencil drawing on watercolor paper (Vlad will provide pencil layout if required)
NEW TO ZOOM? NEED SUPPORT? Don’t hesitate to contact us by phone 941-330-6865 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Each workshop is planned as an independent workshop so you can take as many days as you wish in any order. Vlad will offer the variety of subjects best suited for the learning experience. After registration the participant will receive all reference materials by email which include:
- photo reference(s)
- line drawing (if required for the workshop)
- value sketch (if required)
- color chart (if required)
- list of materials
- all other important information to get ready for the workshop
Students of all levels are welcome and will benefit from this gainful experience.
After registering on Zoom, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining this workshop/webinar on Zoom. Virtual room will open at least 15 min prior to starting time of the workshop. Check your Spam folder if you don’t receive immediate confirmation.
SCHEDULE and REGISTRATIONS:
MIXING COLORS PART II*
August 20, 2020
11am – 4pm ET
More info is coming soon
*Mixing Color Part I is coming soon on Vimeo.
August 6, 2020 | 11am – 4pm Live Workshop
Small group | All levels | Virtual space is limited
Artists exploit the knowledge of light distribution on the objects to create paintings. Those paintings’ look is something people are very attracted to.
- You will learn during this workshop the process of painting using the knowledge of light.
- Receive Vlad’s feedback Live on Zoom
- Ask questions any time during the workshop
- Replay the workshop for 2 days
It is quite used topic recently but most of the time this subject understood incorrectly. If I paint the things around me, of course I paint the light, right? Nope. The professional artist knows it , the good one, the bad one continues painting illustrations. That is why when you see the work, unconsciously you know, it’s real, it’s a pro work.
I will tell you, but most important show you and even more important explain you what does that mean to paint the light even using the photograph.
There will be a tiny lecture up front, then together we’ll do a small exercise from a photo. And finally we will paint the streetscape.
All of this will be LIVE and you will have the opportunity to ask questions, show me your results and communicate with me using your microphone and camera. Most important, you will receive a “roadmap” for your future development.
We sort of know that Vlad is not going to be with you all the time in your studio and looking above your shoulder, right? 😉
Fee: $75 – reserve your spot today by clicking HERE.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PERSPECTIVE TO PAINT LIKE A PRO. Easy way to learn perspective and most important, be confident when drawing just about anything!
You can buy the recording of this workshop on Vimeo – https://vimeo.com/ondemand/perspectiveforartists
- Understanding of cool and warm colors in the scenery.
- Vlad’s color theory of mixing colors and practical application.
- Methods of keeping watercolor dynamic, bold and and transparent.
Time: 11 am – 2 pm
Let’s practice your drawing and sketching skills for variety of subject matters. Vlad will explain nuances and danger zones in composition, proportions and perspective. You will be able to show Vlad your creations for his feedback.