Materials: Bring your own materials. Usually it is packed in a big suitcase. Paper towels will be provided on location. We will send you a list of recommended supply.
Easels and chairs: Easels are NOT provided. Not everyone brings an easel. While we recommend to have a portable easel, it is not necessary. Many participants work on their lap. Folding chairs are available for you to use.
- First and last day we stay at the B&B so it is painting all day: 9am to 12:30 and about 2 to 5pm.
- Day in St Remy: Painting from around 10am to 1pm then surprise in the PM
- Day in Isle sur la Sorgue: market in the morning then painting till around 4pm
- Day in Oppede: painting from 10am till around 3pm then going to Gordes for one hour free time.
- Day in Roussillon: painting from 10am till around 2pm then free time in Roussillon.
- You are of course welcome to paint less or a bit more if you do not want visits to the markets or the free times in villages.
- Avignon TGV train station pick up at 3:30pm and drop off at 10am
- A welcome reception
- All breakfasts, 4 lunches (picnics) and 4 dinners (incl. drinks and wine)
- All nights at the villa-hotel
- All art classes
- Entrance fees to all sites on the tour
- Transportation in a comfortable van with A/C
- A personal bilingual chauffeur/tour leader throughout the week
- A free Paris planner for a self-guided visit in Paris: suggestions of hotels, restaurants and places to visit
- Flights to and from France
- Trains to/from Avignon
- Three lunches and three dinners
- Optional activities/personal expenses and tipping
For more information visit http://frenchescapade.com/trips-painting-provence.html