Wednesdays 6 – 8pm Instructor: Lucy Barber
Join us for an exciting painting class! Working perceptually from still-life set ups we’ll develop skills in learning different ways to handle paint and mix color, while also exploring color & value, volume, light and space, and composition. We’ll be learning to put on canvas what we see — with emphasis on the act of painting, methods and approaches. Some basic knowledge of paint and color is helpful. Bring supplies to first class; a materials list will be sent to registrants.
- Fall Session September 9 – December 16, 2015 (14 classes, no class November 25)
- Tuition fee: $490
- Registration fee: $30 (once a year)
- Payment Options: 1) pay full tuition at the time of registration and get 5% discount; 2) pay monthly installments of $140 (credit card on file required and will be billed automatically on the 1st of each month until tuition is paid in full).
- Cancellation Policy:
- Students who cancel their registration more than 7 days in advance of the first day of the session will receive a full refund of tuition paid, less registration fee.
- Students who cancel their registration 7 days or less in advance of the first day of the session have only one option is to transfer the tuition paid towards the registration of a new (not already registered) student into the session they will miss; registration fee is non-transferable. No refunds or credits.
Register with PayPal below. Other Terms and Policies.