Thursdays 6 – 7:30pm Age: 13 and up
Group private lessons with instructor Ms. Susan Covert.
Let’s get off to a great start strengthening students skills in drawing and painting! We will look to the masters of art in our chosen topic, see instructor demos, and practice personal work in figure drawing, still life and landscape. Various materials like charcoal, pencil, watercolors and acrylic give students experience in many fields providing a rich background in which they can grow as artists.
- Fall 2016 Session: August 27, 2016 – December 12, 2016 (14 classes, NO CLASSES: 11/24)
- Tuition fee: $395 or two installments of $210.
- Registration fee: $30 (once a year)
- Materials included unless specified by instructor.
- Maximum 8 students
- Cancellation Policy:
- Students who cancel their registration more than 7 days in advance of the first day of the session will receive a full refund of tuition paid, less registration fee.
- Students who cancel their registration 7 days or less in advance of the first day of the session have only one option is to transfer the tuition paid towards the registration of a new (not already registered) student into the session they will miss; registration fee is non-transferable. No refunds or credits.
Register with PayPal below. Other Terms and Policies