Wednesdays 3:30 – 5:00pm
A delightful class for our young blooming artists! The kids will be taken on an artful journey “around the world and under the sea” geared with paint brushes, pencils, markers, glitter and more to explore and learn the world of shape, color and texture. This program prepares children for Kindergarten by developing their motor, listening, social and math skills through art and creativity.
Art Quest Curriculum:
- Explore a variety of art processes and art subjects: painting, drawing, collage, decorative art , etc.
- Use a variety of art materials: crayons, acrylic paint, watercolor paint, colored pencils, markers, oil pastels, art chalk, etc.
- Identify basic colors and experiment with mixing paint colors
- Make observational drawings, including dimensional images
- Paint animals, landscapes, sea creatures, birds, people and other object found around us
- Counting objects and sorting them by various attributes: color, shape, size, identify patterns and use them in art making process
- Strengthen visual ability
One 90 min class: $30
Kids Art Classes run continuously through the academic year. Enrollment is available at any time. You can call or us for space availability and pro-rated tuition fees. Art materials included. One time registration fee is $25. Read Our Terms and Policies.