Join 4 day Painting Cruise to the frozen in time Island!
2 Days in Havana with Norwegian Sky
June 5 – 9, 2017
GROUP ID: A618980
GROUP NAME: Marina Yeliseyev 45606 AF
GROUP AGENT: Joseph Konecek (480) 324- 5606 email@example.com
ITINERARY: 4 Day Cuba Sailing Roundtrip Miami w/ overnight in Havana and OPEN BAR! click here
Free Unlimited Beverages, Complimentary Dining and Superb Entertainment on Norwegian Sky
“Textures and impressions of time!”
Vlad will be leading a group of workshop participants around Havana and teaching all medium workshop with the focus on composition, values and textures.
two 3h painting sessions (one each day) in Havana
one 3h painting session in Bahamas;
one session on board and
plenty of time to pick up Vlad’s brain during other times!
Workshop fee is $300 and limited to 10 people.
You can book the cruise without attending workshop! Non-painters are welcome! The More The Merrier!
CULTURAL PART OF CRUISE:
We are trying to plan a cultural program for our group. It is not a secret that communication with Cuba are still archaic. It will take some time to sort things out… be patient… more details are coming. DON’T BUY ANY EXCURSION OFFERED BY CRUISE LINE.
Do you like jazz? Cuban jazz? We are going for it! It is going to be so much fun!
IMPORTANT: We need to know the number of people in our group to organize the transportation and tours. Please book your trip as soon as you can so we could plan more fun for all of us!
1. What if I don’t have a partner? All cabins have two double beds. We will help you to find a roommate. Send us roommate request and we will do our best to find you a good match.
2. What if I am not a painter or don’t want to paint? It is absolutely fine to skip painting events and discover Havana on your own, or join the group for the cultural part only which will include site seeings and possibly museums (extra charge might apply)
3. Where to stay in Miami? You don’t need to stay in Miami before the departure. The cruise is scheduled to depart at 5pm. So you can comfortably arrive to Miami the same day.
4. Parking and transportation. Parking is available at the Cruise terminal. You can also research other parking options and book it in advance.
5. Will carpool be available to Miami and back? Yes, we will connect people who are willing to carpool and share the cost. Another option is to rent a van. This way we will save on parking cost.
6. What if I don’t live in the area (Sarasota)? You will need to arrange transportation on your own. If we have carpool requests from your area, we will help you to connect.
7. How long are we going to stay in Havana? We will arrive to Havana 8am June 6 and leave Havana 5pm June 7.
8. What’s included in the price of cruise? 4-Day Cuba (Overnight) & Bahamas from Miami. Norwegian Sky is the largest U.S. cruise ship offering cruises to Cuba with an All-Inclusive experience including unlimited drinks. The only cruise line offering 4-day cruises that also overnight in Havana.
NEED TO KNOW:
v After the reservation is set up future payments can be made online by creating an account at: https://www.ncl.com/register
This site is also useful for booking Shore Excursions, Diner Reservations, and completing the Online Check-In prior to sailing.
v Guests who require cabins for 3 or more passengers are encouraged to make a deposit sooner than later. Cabins with these
accommodations are very limited and are on a first come basis. Please call for a price quote on additional passengers.
v Questions about Travel Documentation visit: http://www.ncl.com/about/requi
v Travel Insurance is recommended but not required. For information about coverage visit: http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-c
v Interested in a price quote for a room category not listed below? Call or email for a quote.
GROUP AMENITIES: (Pick Two Per Cabin)
o 3 Night Specialty Dining Package, Incl. 18% Gratuity for two
o Pre-Paid Service Charges for two
o 250 Minute Wifi Package for the cabin
o 20 Photograph Package for the cabin
o $50 per port Shore Excursion Credit for the cabin
o $75 On Board Credit for the cabin
INSIDE CABIN: $609 + tax per person (based on double occupancy)
OCEAN VIEW: $649 + tax per person (based on double occupancy)
Government taxes: $159.83 per person
Explore the ship facts online: https://www.ncl.com/cruise-shi
When you are ready to book your cabin, Joseph is available at (480) 324-5606 Monday through Thursday from 10:00am to 7:00pm, Friday from 9:00am to 6:00pm EST with limited hours over the weekend. He checks messages regularly, so please leave him a detailed message with the Group ID number when you call.
Norwegian Cruise Line ®
7427 E. Hampton Ave, Suite 121, Mesa AZ 85209
Freestyle Cruising ®
Freestyle Cruising ®